I’m bored, give me stuff to draw.
reblog and i’ll draw you a picture based your url/blog
or tell me if there is something specific you want drawn? i have no ideas right now.
dear: everyone who rebloged this without thier submit box open
IM GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU.
MY FACE HURTS
I DO NOT APPROVE
also spontaneously burst into angry tears for no reason earlier, yay
@updateseventually said: I had my wisdom teeth removed a few years ago. It was awful and I completely get where you’re coming from. The pain was really bad for me though, the ortho had to prescribe Vicadin x.x For the oozing, I think you can wash it out?
Ah, ick! oral surgery sucks x.x
and uhm, the instructions say to use gauze (which I did) and to use this funky mouthwash and/or wash my mouth out with salt water, which I’ve been doing. but bluch my mouth doesn’t taste very good right now.
thanks, though! 8> thanks a lot. it’s nice to sympathize with others over shit like this, y’know?
@dmingurl1 said: Honestly this is just the first day after the surgery. I wouldn’t worry too much about the symptoms you’re listing.
Probably, I just
I mean yesterday I was all good! No pain. Very little swelling. No fever. and then suddenly I conk out whenever i lie down and FEVER and the right side of my jaw feels a little weird in ways that I can’t describe but it’s not the surgery area so what the fuck why
and I keep crying over everything which is more not fun than a concern
and I dunno I work myself up and worry a lot because, well
my health is shitty so I keep expecting things to go badly since I have a high infection rate
I’ve been rinsing my mouth out with salt water like instructed to clean the wounds (which, ick, salt water is gross) but I’m still worried??
I’m trying not to because the paper thing makes this sound normal but
Anyways thanks, though! it’s nice to hear that it doesn’t sound like a big deal or anything
and apparently I’m suddenly just going to use my tumblr to actually blog about personal shit for once
I’m so surprised I’m about ready to jump outta my skin
anyways trigger warning for talk of icky things about dentistry shit below??
so my jaw started hurting a bit- not much but a bit- and oh yeah, I had oral surgery, got all four wisdom teeth pulled yesterday morning
and then I couldn’t tell if the surgery sites were oozing or if I just had a lot of saliva, which is a thing that happens sometimes, so I just spent like ten minutes trying to pack my mouth with gauze in a way that WASN”T super uncomfortable
I only mildly succeeded, it’s not AS bad but it’s still not comfortable
and now I’m super worried because like
the paper says 24-48ish hours is normal for oozing but what if I fucked up and messed with the wounds unintentionally
is this much oozing normal
is this light oozing which is probbaly fine or is this heavy oozing
should I call the dentist office
what if I get an infection
the surgery apparently went SUPER well and like what if the surgery went well but the universe decides to get back at me by fucking all the shit up post-op
should I be worried about this fever, the papers say fever is normal but I didn’t have one yesterday, and if this too high a fever, and how long before I get worried about the fever persisting
fuck i’m freaking myself out
this is just me complaining because I had surgery yesterday
and I have a fever and swollen cheeks and am drowsy and I keep conking out whenever I lie down
this is not fun
and I’m STARVING and I’m eatting more than normal- volume wise
though apparently the shit I’m eatting doesn’t have a lot of calories in them so maybe THAT’S why I keep being hungry
maybe this is one of the issues that means I keep being dizzy all the time
but what the fuck do I eat that has higher calories
and how do I stop thinking a 170 calorie bowl of soup is too much for a meal or would make anything else that goes with it make it too high of a meal
dmingurl1 asked: *stalks into your askbox and cracks knuckles* Let's get this party started.
I’M FREE NOW FUCKER
dmingurl1 asked: Also I think I forgot Cat and I'm ashamed.
As you should be STAY IN YOUR CORNER
1. She has pretty good spatial intelligence.
2. Cat tends to draw when she’s thinking something over.
3. She tends to be near-silent when feeling certain kinds of stress, and it isn’t odd for her not to talk at all if those stress levels get high enough.
4. She went home to talk to her mother about her father and see their earrings signifying their relationship when she decided she wanted to be with Reid and Suzanna on a long-term basis. She filled half a journal with potential designs before she finally settled on what to make.
5. Cat almost became a Pegasus Knight. She was already going through entrance procedures when she got the illness that lead to her being sent away to see a healer.
dmingurl1 asked: Alex (I can't remember if I already sent him now or not)
1. He’s a cop for less than five years before he quits.
2. He participates in more than one dance competition.
3. Alex loves spicy foods.
4. Alex is prone to dancing to music while doing chores.
5. Alex just about screams in terror the first time he goes on a motorcycle ride with Al.
dmingurl1 asked: Rem
1. While on one hand, he loves touching things and different textures, he’s also very picky and will refuse to touch things that he doesn’t like if he can in any way avoid it.
2. he absolutely HATES glue on his skin, for that matter. And getting glue on him is a sure-fire way to earn a cranky-faced Rem.
3. Rem doesn’t like headphones or loud music since he relies heavily on his hearing to get around.
4. He had a pet snake once when he was a bitty. Well ‘pet’. He found it while he was hiding in a courtyard garden and decided to keep it and got the nice lady (his mother, little known to him). He really likes the feel of scales and would honestly love to have another snake.
5. He has to go shopping for his own clothes because if the material is wrong or the seams are on bad spots he will hate the piece of clothing with a passion.
dmingurl1 asked: Suzzie
1. She hates traveling by herself and is actually a big extrovert. She is a sad Suzanna if she doesn’t see friends and loved ones frequently.
2. In worlds where Suzanna ends up having a child, the first person she tells that she’s pregnant is D’min. She also offers D’min the title of godmother.
3. She prefers to sleep with several pillows, one of which is her favorite feline and the other is her favorite dork, and a pile of quilts and comforters.
4. She’s an expert fort maker and is more than willing to help make them as long as she gets to curl up in a nest inside the fort after it’s made. …Also if certain cuties just ask for her help.
5. She mostly took up baking because her father always promised to teach her ‘later’ (baking being something he always had time for, being a fan of it, but somehow never had the time to teach her), and when later never came, she decided she’d do it on her own.
dmingurl1 asked: Colton
1. He got his ear piercing when he was ten.
2. He will actually sing and dance if you can get him to relax enough to do so. He normally only does this at crew parties where he’s just one of the crowd.
3. He likes to do the rope-swingy thing with Eiri on the ship.
4. He used to be really shitty at a poker face when playing cards until after he started certain activities with Dove.
5. Colton pretty much always has ink stains on his hands.
dmingurl1 asked: Eiri
1. She used to wear her hair in pigtails when she was only a bitty.
2. She likes to go diving when she’s stressed. It clears her head to be underwater.
3. Eiri keeps her mother’s hat at the safe house, so she has something to remind her of the sea and her mother in a place that’s calm and safe.
4. Eiri specifically picked that place because it was well away from the seas and sometimes she needs that.
5. She hates mud and tall grass.
dmingurl1 asked: Reid
1. He likes fantastical stories. Tales of adventure, tales where the good guys win. This manifests itself as D&D and RPing in verses where he lives to modern day times.
2. He used to get made fun of for having a ‘hermit grandma’.
3. He has scars on his hands from farmwork.
4. He initially started traveling Elibe because he got cut off from his path home while on a hunting trip due to an avalanche. Ended up hopping a merchant’s carriage after a few days of confused wandering and wandered into a town in Etruria. Lucky him, he was quick to run into a helpful Bishop, her apprentice, and a familiar face.
5. When he was little, he wanted to be a Knight more than anything.
dmingurl1 asked: Al
1. Doesn’t really like desserts for the most part, but loves apple pie and pretty much anything involving jams and jellies.
2. The first time canonverse Al sleeps close to Alex, it was in a closet and they both got terrible cricks in their necks. They didn’t mind much, though.
3. Al taps out with his fingers whatever music he’s listening to/has in his head/is writing when he’s not at home where his piano is.
4. He’s a really good typist.
5. He’s allergic to garlic.